Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Where did you fall into jam?
- How long did water take to remove from the road?
- How deep was water-logging on the road?
- How was the rain intensified?
- Was the drainage system active?
- What problem did the pedestrians face?
- Did you think of any way of its solution?
Answer: We generally fall into a jam on the roads & streets. Sometimes, especially in rainy season water remains stagnant on the road even for 2/3 days which causes a serious traffic jam. Water remains to log on the road from 1 to 1.5 feet. The rain gets intensified with dust, mud etc. Most of the time the drainage system is not active and it becomes troublesome for the passer-by. The pedestrians face a lot of problems as they cannot move freely & most of the time their clothes get wet with water and dirt with mud. The school going kids suffer a lot. The office goers cannot reach their respective destinations in time because of the water logging and traffic jam. Children and women are the worst sufferers who cannot cross the water logging area easily. I think that the drainage system should be activated and city authorities should be careful in this respect.
- Paragraph on Road Accident
- Report on Water Logging in Dhaka City
- Paragraph on Traffic Police
- Composition on Street Accidents in Bangladesh
- Essay on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Reckless Driving
- Report on Frequent Road Accidents
- Report On Creating Awareness about Road Safety
- Short Essay On Road Accidents
- Paragraph on Traffic Jam