Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- How often do you dream?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- When did you last have a dream?
- What did you dream about?
- What happened then?
- When did you wake up?
- Where were you?
- What happened?
- Do you tell your dreams to your friends?
Answer: The dream is a common phenomenon in human life. Everybody dreams and almost every night. Some of those dreams are such that are easily remembered and can hardly be forgotten while some others go into oblivion. Similarly, I have dreamt many a dream. While I have forgotten most of them, a few of them are still fresh in my mind and memory. A few clays back I dreamt a pleasant dream. It was about my HSC examination saw it in the small hours of the morning. After this, I woke up and I could not sleep anymore. I dreamt that I was taking my exam. The exam hall was full of examinees and the invigilators. And to my surprise, I found that all the questions – Jere known to me. So I was in a fix regarding which questions to answer and which ones to avoid. I told my friends about it and they said that it was because I was too much worried about the exam.
- What Is Dream
- Paragraph on Dream
- Theme of the Poem “Dreams” by David Herbert Lawrence
- Paragraph on The Night Before Examination
- Short Paragraph on Exam Tips (Exam Strategies)
- Composition on The Night Before the Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Essay on The Happiest Day in My Life
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam