Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- When did you appear at the S. S. C. Examination?
- What was your feeling before the night of the examination?
- What did you do in the morning?
- What was your feeling before getting the questions?
- Is it a memorable day of your life or not?
Answer: I appeared at the S.S.C. Examination two years ago. It was my first public examination. I was very nervous during the whole week before the exam started. The feeling on the night before the examination was really terrible. Because examination is formidable even for the best prepared. I slept only three hours that night and that was not sound sleep. As the morning started, I became quiet and calm. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and got ready calmly for the examination. When I was in my exam hall before getting the questions, I tried to be familiar with the environment. When the exam started and the questions were given, I took a bird’s eye view on the whole question paper and started answering the questions from the beginning. My effort to be familiar helped me a lot to remain free from tension throughout the answering time. Although two years have passed, still it is a memorable day to me and I think it will remain ever fresh in my mind throughout my life.
- Composition on The Night Before the Examination
- Paragraph on A Recent Dream
- Short Essay on The Night Before an Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and A Doctor About Various Physical Problems
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Short Paragraph on Exam Tips (Exam Strategies)
- Story on the Idle Suffer In The Long Run
- Short Paragraph on A Moonlit Night
- Paragraph on My Childhood Memories Or, My First Day at School
- Describing the Graph of The Passing Rate in SSC Examination in BAF Shaheen College