My First Day at School
A Memorable Event of Your Life
Introduction: life is made up of events and experiences. But all of these are not equally important and memorable. Some of these are pleasant and they remain evergreen in great. My first day at school is such an event.
The first day of school and meeting: it was the 1st January of 2020. On that very day man, my father tools me to the nearest primary school of our locality in the morning. When I stepped inside the school compound with my father I was somewhat afraid finding myself in a new environment my heart began to beat. At first, he asked my name and some other easy questions. I could answer all of them.
Attendance in the classes: then I was taken to the classroom just at 10.00 a.m. Our class teacher MD. Khalilur Rahman appeared before us. We all stood up to show him respect. The class lasted 35 minutes and all the time he treated us as his friends and spoke in a polite manner. Finally, he gave us Hemet work. When the bell rang, he left the class. I had four other periods with a break of 30 minutes. I found that all my teachers were careful, friendly and helpful.
Leisure with the friends: at the leisure Peron all of my classmates started playing in the field. I felt very lonely and was loitering here and tree. Then they invited me to join them. At first, I was a little suspicious. But the warmth with which they received me dispelled all my fears. I felt myself like a free bird flying in the open sky.
Conclusion / having new experience: my first day at school in the most memorable day of my life. Everything in the school appeared before me to be new and joyful. I left school at 02:30 p.m. With new experience and cheerful mind. The day will remain evergreen in my mind.
- Composition on Your First Day at School
- Composition on The Most Memorable Day of My Life
- Paragraph on Your First Day at School
- Composition on My First Day at School
- Paragraph on About Myself
- Dialogue Between the Headmaster of a School and A Student About Admission
- A Short Story Entitled “Being the Odd One Out”
- Paragraph on What Do You do in Your School?
- Paragraph on The Most Memorable Day in My Life, Or, My First Flight
- Paragraph on First Ten Years of Life