Question: Write a dialogue between you and an unknown person about opening your door.
Stranger: Excuse me! Would you please open the door?
Myself: Yes! Who are you dear?
Stranger: I am Jahid. I am a student of Ideal School.
Myself: Whom do you want?
Stranger: Is it Shihab’s residence?
Myself: Which Shihab! Do you have any idea about his family?
Stranger: Oh! I think his father is a senior officer of Dhaka Bank. His elder brother’s name is Sajib and he is a student of Dhaka College.
Myself: Yes. I have known him. Unfortunately, they are not present here because yesterday they went to their native village. Okay, come inside the gate.
Stranger: Sorry, brother. I have emergency work. So, I have to leave now. You can give the letter to Shihab and tell him to meet with me.
Myself: Ok, dear.
Stranger: Thank you for your help.
Myself: Nothing to mention.
- Letter To Your Friend Describing a Fire Accident Which You Have Witnessed
- Letter To Your Younger Brother Advising Him About the Bad Effect of Smoking
- Paragraph on Your Brother
- Paragraph on How to Become A Good Student
- Letter To Your Younger Brother Advising Him to Be Attentive in The Study
- Paragraph on A Stranger
- Letter To Your Friend on Your Native Village
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Email to Your Younger Brother Telling Him to Avoid and Give Up the Smoking
- Application for Leave of Absence for A Week