Question: Suppose, your father lives in Dhaka. He wants to know about the result of your Annual Examination. Now, write an e-mail to your father informing him of the result, and request him to send you some money to meet your need especially to buy new books and a school uniform.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Requesting money
I received your e-mail yesterday. You have wanted to know the result of my annual exam. The result of my annual examination has just been out. You will be glad to know that I have got A+ (golden). Based on total marks I have stood first. Now I am a student of class Ten. Our new session is going to begin from the 10`h of January. You know, I have to pay some money as session charge. Also, I need to buy some helping books. A new uniform is also necessary. I think I will be able to meet this essential need if you send me at least Tk. 25.00.00. So please send the amount as soon as possible.
I am well. With best regards to you and mother.
Your loving son,
- Letter To Your Father for Sending You Some Money
- Email to Your Father Informing Him about Your Preparation for The SSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Principal of Your College for A Transfer Certificate
- Paragraph on E-Mail Vs Telex
- Essay on Paypal
- Paragraph on E-mail
- Email of Sympathy to Your Ailing Friend in The Hospital
- Email to Your Friend Congratulating Him on His Brilliant Success in The SSC Examination
- Paragraph on Email – Electronic Mail
- Short Composition on What I Would Do If I Won A Lottery