Question: Suppose, your friend Anwar has made a brilliant result in the SSC examination. The news of his result gave you much pleasure. Now, write an e-mail to your friend congratulating him on his brilliant success.
Subject: Congratulation on your brilliant success in the SSC examination
My dear Anwar,
I hope you are doing fine. I am very happy to learn that you passed the last SSC examination obtaining G.P.A-5. By the time you are also selected for a scholarship from your school for A+ golden. My heartiest congratulations on this brilliant success. My parents are also very happy to know this good news. They have asked to convey you their congratulations and good wishes. In fact, you deserve this result because you studied a lot throughout the year.
I am sure that you will also make such a brilliant result in the next classes. I am pretty well. Wishing good health and spirit.
With best regards to your parents and love to your younger sister,
Mitu. Yours ever Bashir
- Letter to Your Friend Consoling Him at This Failure in the H.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Letter to Your Cousin Informing Him of The Procedures to Gain Admission to A College
- Email of Sympathy to Your Ailing Friend in The Hospital
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on Our Aim in Life
- Email to A Friend Inviting Him To Your Birthday Party
- Letter to Your Friend Telling Him What Your Intern to Do after the S.S.C Examination
- Composition on The Happiest Day in Your Life
- Essay on The Happiest Day in My Life