Question: Suppose, your friend Ratan has become seriously ill and he has been hospitalized. Your examination is very near. So, it is not possible for you to visit him in the hospital. Now, write an e-mail of sympathy to your ailing friend in the hospital.
Subject: My sympathy for your illness
My dear Ratan,
Take my cordial love. I just came to know about your illness and that you have been hospitalized. I am very sorry for not being able to go and see you in the hospital as my examination is very near. But remember that you are always in my prayer. Please don’t be worried and don’t lose your heart. You will get well very soon. My parents have also wished for your quick recovery. I will meet you once after finishing my examination. Well wishes for you and best regards to your parents.
- Paragraph on My Visit to A Hospital to See One of My Ailing Friends
- Letter to Your Friend Consoling Him at This Failure in the H.S.C Examination
- Email to Your Friend Thanking Him for Their Hospitality
- Essay on A Visit to A Hospital
- Email to Your Friend Congratulating Him on His Brilliant Success in The SSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Email to A Friend Inviting Him To Your Birthday Party
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Short Essay on The Night Before an Examination