Question: Suppose, you live in a hostel. Your mother wants to know about your hostel life. Now write an e-mail to your mother telling her about your hostel life.
To: [email protected]
Subject: About my hostel life
My dear mother,
My salam to you and dad. Hope, you all are keeping in good health by the grace of the Almighty. I am doing fine too.
I know you are very curious to know about my hostel life. Our hostel is a two-storied building within our school compound. A flower garden in front of the building makes it more attractive. Academic atmosphere in the hostel is very good. Strict discipline is maintained in every step of hostel life. The hostel superintendent looks after the administration and academic affairs. He loves the students very much. Everyone is friendly and co-operative. We exchange our views regarding many affairs. The meals are good too. After all, this hostel life is treating me quite nicely. This is all for now.
With best regards.
Your loving son,
- Letter To Your Mother About Describing Your Hostel Life
- Essay on Life in A College Hostel
- Paragraph on Our College Hostel
- Application for A TV Set in The Hostel Common Room
- Story on A Son’s Devotion to His Mother
- Application for A Seat in The School Hostel
- Paragraph on My Mother
- Short Paragraph on My Mother
- Essay on Your Last Day at The College
- Paragraph on Academic Friend