Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Your College Hostel’ by answering the questions below.
- Describe your college hostel.
- Is it a tin shed or a brick-built house?
- How many students are there in the hostel?
- How is discipline maintained?
- What is the standard of food?
- What is your general impression about the hostel life?
Answer: I am a second-year college student and live in the college hostel. Our hostel is a two-storied brick-built building. It has twenty rooms for 80 students to live in. We have a separate kitchen and a dining room. We have a Hostel Super. He is affectionate to us but very strict in maintaining discipline. We have to get up very early in the morning and say our prayers. We take our breakfast at 8 a.m. We have to remain at our reading table till 10:30 a.m. Then we take our bath. After taking our bath we go to our class at 11:30 a.m. During the tiffin period, we come back to our hostel and take our lunch. A healthy food menu is maintained in our hostel. We are given meat or chicken twice a week. Our dining room is neat and clean. In the afternoon we play games. We are allowed to watch TV for half an hour at night. Our hostel is very nice and well-disciplined. I like it very much.
- Paragraph on Our College Hostel
- Email to Your Mother Telling Her About Your Hostel Life
- Paragraph on A College Canteen
- Paragraph on My First Day at College
- Letter To Your Mother About Describing Your Hostel Life
- Application for A TV Set in The Hostel Common Room
- Application for Setting Up a Canteen in College Campus
- Paragraph on A Typical Day of Mine
- Application for The Improvement of Common Room
- Essay on Life in A College Hostel