- What is a reading room?
- Where is it?
- What furniture is there?
- How do you feel remaining in your reading room?
- What do you do there?
- How big is it?
- How is your reading room?
Answer: The room, which is used only for reading, is called a reading-room. I am a student separate from class 8 Govt. Tejgaon Boys High School. Being a student, I have a reading-room. It faces to the South. It is not a very big room in space. There are a door and a window in it. There is a chair, a table and beautiful bookshelf on a corner in my reading room. The books of my reading room are nicely adorned. According to my routine, I prepare my lessons. I always keep my reading room neat and clean. I have written down on the door of my reading-room my reading room ‘No Entrance’. I feel comfortable in my reading-room in season and out of season.
Your Reading Room
- What is meant by a reading room?
- Where is it situated?
- What is the size?
- How is it furnished?
- How do you keep it?
- How do you feel about your reading room?
Question: the room which is used for reading is called a reading room. Every student has a separated reading room. I am a student. So I have a reading room in my house. It is a tin-shed room. It faces to the south. It enables the sunlight and air enter my reading room easily. My reading room is well-furnished. My books are kept nicely in the bookcase. There is an almirah in my reading room. Important books and works are kept in it. I have also a daily routine to follow. It is hanging on the wall. There are an electric fan and a tube-light in my reading room. I always keep my reading room neat and clean. I feel very comfortable in my reading room. I am really proud of my reading room.
- Short Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Paragraph on Your Classroom
- Application for A Common Room
- Composition on The Usefulness of a Library
- Paragraph on Our School Library
- Paragraph on My Daily Activates
- Application For Providing Facilities for Reading Newspapers and Playing Indoor Games in The Common Room
- Paragraph on How to Keep Your House Neat and Clean
- Paragraph on Our Classroom