Question: One of your friends was sick. He had been hospitalized. You had gone to visit him. Write about it.
My Visit to A Hospital to See One of My Ailing Friends
Answer: My friend Rafiq had been suffering from typhoid for a long time. Suddenly his condition deteriorated. So, he was taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital. Receiving this news, I rushed to the hospital to see him. I found him seriously ill. To my utter surprise, I saw that the doctors were not cordial at all. They did not take any care of him. Even they misbehaved with his parents. Though he had been hospitalized yesterday. he had not been given any medicine. Moreover. the room was not hygienic. The total atmosphere was unwholesome for the patient. I was very much disgusted at this. So, I suggested his parents take him to a private clinic for better treatment.
- Email of Sympathy to Your Ailing Friend in The Hospital
- Short Paragraph on My Parents
- Short Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- Essay on A Visit to A Hospital
- Essay On My Best Friend
- Dialogue Between You and Your Ailing/Sick Friend in A Hospital
- Email to Your Friends Inviting Them to Attend the Occasion of The Marriage Ceremony
- Paragraph on My Parents
- Short Essay on Obedience to Parents
- Paragraph on Your Parents