Question: Think about a stormy night and write when it occurs. how it occurs and what damages it causes.
A Stormy Night
Answer: A stormy night is really dreadful and horrible. It occurs especially in the month of Chaitra and Baishakh. On a stormy night, the sky is overcast with clouds. T e wind blows violently from all directions. Sometimes there is lightning occasionally thunders roars. People shudder in fear. Nature looks very gloomy. There is terrible sound all around. Roofs of houses are blown away. Trees are uprooted. It causes a great loss of life and property. People cannot sleep. They utter the name of Allah and recite many lines of the holy Quran. The people of other religions also remember the name of God. However, a stormy night is a night of horror and destruction.
- Composition on My Feelings During a Stormy Night
- Paragraph on Natural Disasters in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Ghosts
- Paragraph on The Necessity of Tree Plantation
- Essay on The Summer in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Fisherman Or, Life of a Fisherman
- Essay on Journey by A Night Coach
- Composition on The Recent Floods in Bangladesh Or, The Flood in Bangladesh
- Report On a Storm in Tangail
- Paragraph on A Moonlit Night