Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Do you know Bangladesh is prone to natural disasters?
- What are those disasters?
- Have you ever experienced a cyclone?
- How much damage did it cause?
- What were your feelings?
Answer: Bangladesh is a country of natural disasters. Every year some common natural disasters like floods, cyclones, tidal bores, excessive rainfall, and drought visit Bangladesh. Once I experienced a violent cyclone during the summer season in 1999. I was living in Bhola with my parents. The weather was very hot for two or three days. One afternoon gusty wind began to blow violently owing to low depression on the Bay of Bengal. Suddenly the whole sky was covered with dark cloud. Rain fell in torrents. Houses were blown away. Trees were uprooted and roofs of buildings fell down. Boats and launches were capsized. A number of villages were seriously damaged. Many people became homeless. Tidal bores swept -away many people, their cattle’s, houses and other belongings. When I experienced this cyclone, I felt that I should go among the affected men and help them as far as I could.
- Essay on Cyclones in Bangladesh
- Essay on Natural Calamities in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Earthquake
- Composition on Housing Problem in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Natural Calamities in Bangladesh
- Essay on Natural Disasters In Bangladesh
- Short Composition on Cyclone Sidr
- Composition on Earthquakes
- Essay on Housing Problem of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Fisherman