Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Water Pollution.’ Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- What is water pollution?
- Why is water an essential element of nature?
- How can it be polluted?
- What happens if we drink polluted water?
- how can air pollution be prevented?
Answer: Water pollution is the contamination of water by filth. waste or other substances: Water is a very important element of the environment. It saves all kinds of lives on earth. Clean water is healthful but polluted water is very harmful. Nowadays water pollution is one of the serious problems that mankind faces. It can be polluted in many ways. Farmers use chemical fertilizers and insecticides on their lands. These are washed away by floods or rainwater and cause water pollution. Mills and factories throw their waste products into rivers and canals and thus pollute water. Again, motor launches and steamers pollute water by throwing oil, food waste, and human waste. By drinking this polluted water, people often fall sick and may even die. So, we must prevent water pollution at any cost. Industrial wastes must not be disposed of in rivers or lakes. We need to be more careful about disposing of household wastes too. Farmers must be aware of the dangers of using pesticides as they may pollute our rivers, canals, and lakes. It is really very difficult to prevent water pollution, but our awareness is very important. We can purify water by boiling it or by- using some medicine. All concerned must be conscious to keep water free from. pollution. Govt. should take comprehensive programs to check water pollution. Above all, for a healthier and happier life., massive awareness must be created against water pollution.
- Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- How do men pollute water?
- How do farmers pollute water?
- How do mills and factories pollute water?
- What are other sources of water pollution?
- How can we minimize water pollution?
Answer: Water pollution means contamination of surface and drinking water to the extent that they harmful to use. Men pollute water by discharging domestic and industrial wastage, waste and filth, poisonous chemicals and corrosives. Mills and factories throw their chemical wastes into rivers and canals and pollute water. Farmers use pesticides and chemical fertilizers which are washed out by the rain and flood pollute the water. Pilfering of oil from water vehicles, dead bodies and rotten debris of animals and plants, germs of diseases, etc. pollute water. Through proper management of wastes, we can minimize water pollution. People should also be made aware of the ways and means to keep water pure and clean and not polluted.
- Water Pollution Paragraph
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Environment Pollution Paragraph
- Paragraph on Soil Pollution
- Vocabulary Test: Part 02 (Without Clues)
- Short Composition on Arsenic Problem
- Report On Pollution of the Water of the Buriganga
- Essay on Pollution: How to Reduce It