Question: You have been asked to write about the causes and effects of environmental pollution. Now write about it.
Answer: Nowadays environmental pollution is one of the most talked about topics in the world. Our environment is polluted in two ways-air pollutions and water pollution. Air is polluted in many ways, Smoke pollutes air. man makes fire to cook his food. to make bricks. melts pitch for road construction and burns wood. All these things produce heavy smoke and this smoke pollutes the air. Railway engines. mills and factories and powerhouses use coal and oil. Buses, trucks, and cars use petrol and diesel, Again all these things cause air pollution. Water is polluted in many ways. Farmers use chemical fertilizers and insecticides in their lands to grow more food. The rain and floods wash away some of the chemicals. They get mixed with canal water and river water. Mills and factories pollute water by throwing waste materials and unsold products into the rivers and canals. Steamers. launches and even sailboats pollute water by throwing oil. food waste and human waste into the big canals and rivers. Unsanitary latrines in the countryside standing on the banks of the rivers and canals also pollute water. Thus air and water are polluted and as a result, our environment gets polluted.
- Water Pollution Paragraph
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Environment Pollution Paragraph
- Essay on Pollution: How to Reduce It
- Short Paragraph on Air Pollution
- Paragraph on Air Pollution
- Short Composition on Arsenic Problem