Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- How do the poor people suffer during the flood?
- How do you want to contribute to removing the sufferings of the flood-victims?
- What are the main reasons for the flood?
- How does the flood damage the crops and communication system?
- What is the benefit we get from the flood?
Answer: Flood is one of the natural calamities in our country. It occurs almost every year here. It brings untold miseries and sufferings to the people of this country. It washes away crops. It destroys houses, kills animals and human beings. People suffer from the accommodation. They take shelter on high lands, housetops or trees. There are some reasons for the flood. It generally appears during the monsoon. Some big rivers flow through Bangladesh. Sometimes heavy rainfalls cause floods. Another important cause of the flood is the direct effect of the Farakka Barrage made by India on the Ganges. The flood damages the crop and communication system by inundating the fields and roads. However, the flood has some good effects. It makes the land fertile when new silt is deposited and helps grow good crops. Waste materials and human wastes are washed away and the environment becomes neat and clean. This is the benefit we get from the flood.
- Short Composition on Floods in Bangladesh
- Composition on The Recent Floods in Bangladesh Or, The Flood in Bangladesh
- Composition on Floods in Bangladesh
- Application About the Relief for The Flood Affected People
- Short Paragraph on Floods in Bangladesh
- Short Composition on Flood Or, Flood in Bangladesh
- Composition on Agriculture In Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between A Reporter and A Flood Victim
- Paragraph on A Flood
- Essay on Communication in Bangladesh