A village doctor is a familiar figure to the village. The villagers know him. His knowledge of medicine is very little. A village doctor is called a quack. He gets up early in the morning. Then he attends his dispensary He gives medicine to the patients in the village. He treats his patients with great care. He usually goes on foot to visit his patients. As such, he is an important and useful member of the village. Because he is ready at hand to attend their call round the clock.
A Village Doctor
- What kind of man is a village doctor?
- Where does he open his dispensary?
- How does he do his duties?
- Why is he so important to the village people?
Answer: a village doctor is the most familiar figure in the village. He renders a very valuable service to the village people. He opens his dispensary either in the parlour of his house or in a room in the village market. He leads a very busy life. He examines his patients at his dispensary in the morning and gives them medicine. Then he goes out to attend the private calls. He goes out either on foot or by bicycle. He is seen to attend the patients with the air of a qualified doctor. He is very regular in his duties. He takes special care of his patients. He looks upon them as his own relatives. This is why he is loved and respected by one and all in the village. He is badly needed in the village. It is because qualified doctors are hardly available in the village. He always gives good advice to all and soundly. Moreover, they can have cheap treatment under him. Not only that they always find his by them in their weal and woe. Thus a village doctor acts like a great friend to the village people.
A Village Doctor
- Who is a village doctor?
- What are his qualifications?
- What sort of chamber has he?
- What does he do there?
- How is he helpful to villagers?
Answer: A doctor is a person who has been trained in a practices medical science to treat the patient. A village doctor is one who practices medicine in a village. He is usually either an unfortunate medical student who could not continue his studies or an ex-dispenser (of medicine) at a clinic or the outdoor section of the hospital. He may also be a self-taught person. The village doctor has a chamber in the local market. It is also going to a patient’s house if he is seriously ill or is unwilling to walk to the doctor’s chamber. Though a village doctor is not a properly educated medical practitioner, his service is useful to the village people. They readily get his service. And in most cases, he is successful in curing his patients. If he finds, the disease a serious one, the village doctor advises the patient to call a qualified doctor or to take him to a hospital.
- Paragraph on The Village Doctor
- Essay On A Village Doctor
- Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- A Village Doctor Composition
- Composition on A Village Doctor
- Short Composition on A Village Doctor
- Paragraph on My Visit to See A Doctor
- Short Composition on My Future Plan of Life
- Short Essay on My Aim in Life
- Essay on Your Aim in Life Or, Choice of A Career Or, My Future Plan of Life