Question: Suppose you had been suffering from the disease for a long time. So, you went to see a doctor. Write a paragraph in about 100 words answering the following questions.
- Why did you go to see the doctor?
- Where was the doctor’s chamber?
- Where did the doctor sit?
- How was his room?
- What did you do after going there?
- How was the behavior of the attendants and the doctor?
- What did the doctor do?
- What did the doctor suggest?
Answer: I had been suffering from an acute headache for quite a long time. So, one day my father made an appointment with Dr. Islam over the mobile phone. His chamber is at Dhanmondi. I went to Dr. Islam’s chamber with my father. The chamber was well decorated. We sat in the waiting room and was waiting for my turn. Some other patients were also found waiting. In the waiting room, there was a television set, some dailies, and magazines for the recreation of the patients. When my turn came. I entered into the doctor’s chamber. The doctor motioned me to the bed beside the window. I went and lay down. The doctor felt my pulse and took my temperature. Then he asked me to unbutton my shirt. After I had done so, the doctor used his stethoscope to listen to my heart and chest. He also measured my blood pressure, looked at my tongue. examined into my throat and peered into my eyes. Then he asked one about my food habits. When the doctor finished examining me, he said to me that there was nothing wrong with me. He advised me to take exercise regularly. He also told me to ha/ye plenty of rest and sleep and to take such type of food that contains much food value.
- Essay On A Village Doctor
- Short Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- Paragraph on A Village Doctor
- Paragraph on The Village Doctor
- A Village Doctor Composition
- Essay on The Waiting Room
- Short Composition on A Village Doctor
- Composition on A Village Doctor
- Essay on A Visit to A Doctor
- Essay on My First Interview for A Job