Question: Suppose suddenly you are informed that your younger brother Hasan started smoking. Write an e-mail to your younger brother telling him about the bad effects of smoking.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Bad effects of smoking.
How are you? I am not fine at all because I have learned that you are started smoking from some days and also you are addicted to smoking. You know that one puff of cigarette contains fifteen billion injurious particles which may cause various kinds of ailments. It seems fatally hazardous to our health. So, give up and avoid smoking if you want to keep fit.
- Paragraph on Smoking, A Bad Habit
- Letter To Your Younger Brother Advising Him About the Bad Effect of Smoking
- Paragraph on Smoking
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Letter To Your Younger Brother About the Rules of Good Health
- Paragraph on The Bad Effects of Smoking
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Paragraph on How to Follow the Rules of Health
- Essay On Evils of Smoking
- Paragraph on Your Brother