Question: Suppose you are Murad, studying in Dhaka. Suddenly you are informed that your younger brother, a student of a college, is mixing with bad companies and smoking. Now write a letter to your younger brother advising him about the bad effect of smoking.
15 Mugdapara, Dhaka
27th August 2012
How are you? I am not fine at all because I have learned that you are mixing up with bad boys and also started smoking. Hearing it I become shocked and still now I cannot believe the news. I hope it may be wrong.
You are an intelligent boy and can easily realize the bad effect of smoking. It is a dangerous habit and it damages our lungs. By dint of it, man loses his longevity and it is also responsible for many diseases like cancer, bronchitis, heart attacks, etc. It also spoils the human brain, damages the nerves of the human brain, and wastes money. Many bad habits are formed by dint of it and cigarettes carry many viruses of disease. It also spoils human characters and destroys social happiness. So, I hope you will give up smoking.
No more today, convey my regards to your parents and love to the Younger.
Your elder brother
- Paragraph on Smoking
- Email to Your Younger Brother Telling Him to Avoid and Give Up the Smoking
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Paragraph on Smoking, A Bad Habit
- Short Paragaraph on Heart attack
- Essay On Evils of Smoking
- Paragraph on The Bad Effects of Smoking
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Younger Brother on His Brilliant Success in The Examination
- Letter To Your Younger Brother About the Rules of Good Health
- Essay on The Hazards of Smoking