Question: Suppose, the marriage ceremony of your elder sister will be held on 7th February. Some of your friends will attend the function. Now, write an e-mail to your friends inviting them to attend the occasion of the marriage ceremony.
Subject: Invitation to attend the marriage ceremony of my elder sister
My dear friends,
Take my cordial hive. I hope all of you are doing very well. You will be happy to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on 7th February at our residence. I have already invited Basir, Helal, and Rubi and they have agreed to come. I hope you will also join. My parents also expect you very much amongst us. The bridegroom’s party will reach our house at 7 p.m. on the fixed date. I request you to come to our house several hours earlier because we have to take preparation to receive the guests. Please, don’t miss to arrive on time.
No more today. I will be waiting for you.
- Application for Leave in Advance
- Paragraph on Wedding Ceremony I attended
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony I Celebrated
- Essay on An Occasion You Remember Or, A Memorable Event in Your Life
- Composition on A Wedding Ceremony I Attended
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony
- Email to Your Friend About The Description of The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Paragraph on Household Chores
- Paragraph on A Fair That I Visited
- Paragraph on My Birthday Party