Question: Imagine recently you celebrated a wedding ceremony. Now write a paragraph about a wedding ceremony you celebrated by answering the following questions:
- When did it happen?
- What did you do?
- How was the house decorated?
- Formalities of the marriage ceremony.
- When did the bridegroom come?
- How was the farewell scene?
Answer: I enjoyed a wedding ceremony of my elder sister on the 10th September 2018. It was an attractive ceremony. The whole house was decorated with colorful papers and paper-made flowers. The little boys made a well-decorated gate at the entrance of the pandal in order to welcome the bridal party. The bridal party arrived at 5:00 p.m. The bridegroom was the chief attraction. He was smart but looking shy. I exchanged a joke with him. I took snaps of some rare moments. The formalities of the marriage were completed in the evening in a cordial environment. After completion of the marriage, a delicious feast was arranged. We served the guests sincerely. The farewell scene of the bride was very pathetic. It touched all of us very much. The scene will remain as a memorable event in my mind
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony
- Composition on A Wedding Ceremony I Attended
- Paragraph on Wedding Ceremony I attended
- Email to Your Friends Inviting Them to Attend the Occasion of The Marriage Ceremony
- Paragraph on A Birthday Party I Celebrated
- Email to Your Friend About The Description of The Annual Prize Giving Ceremony of Your School
- Paragraph on Birthday Party
- Essay on An Occasion You Remember Or, A Memorable Event in Your Life
- Letter to Your Cousin Describing What You Did on A Farewell Party as One of The Guests
- Paragraph on My Last Birthday Party