Question: Suppose you are a student of Class VII. Recently you have celebrated your 14th Birthday. Now write a paragraph on the birthday party you have celebrated by answering the following questions:
- When did you celebrate your birthday party?
- How did you decorate your drawing room?
- Who was invited?
- How did the function start?
- How were the guests entertained?
- When did the function come to an end?
Answer: Last Monday was my 14th birthday ceremony. On that day I cleaned and decorated our drawing room with colorful papers and flowers. Everything looked very tidy. Some of my relatives and close friends were invited to the birthday party. All the guests came in time. The function started just at 6:00 p.m. All stood around the table and I cut the cake merrily and put out the lamp. All sang in a chorus “Happy Birthday to You.” Different delicious foods were served to the guests. They were eating with a lot of zest, talking and giggling. My elder brother took snaps of some rare moments. The cassette player was going on in full sound. A short cultural programme was arranged at the end of the function. The function came to an end at 9:00 p.m. It will remain in my mind forever.
- Paragraph on Birthday Party
- Paragraph on A Birthday Party
- Paragraph on How to Arrange A Birthday Party
- Paragraph on My Last Birthday Party
- Paragraph on My Birthday Party
- Email to A Friend Inviting Him To Your Birthday Party
- Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him to Attend Your Birthday Party
- Essay on An Enjoyable Party
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony I Celebrated
- Paragraph on Wedding Ceremony I attended