Question: write an application to the headmaster of your school praying for leave in advance.
2013 The headmaster,
Homna govt. High school,
Subject: application for leave in advance.
I have the honour to state that I am a regular student of your school. The marriage ceremony of my sister will come off on the 15th instant. For this, I shall have to remain busy with different sorts of works. So I am daily is need of three days leaves from the 15th to the 17th instant.
I, therefore, would like to request you to grant me advance leave for those days only and oblige thereby.
Roll no – 01.
Application to the headmaster for praying for Leave in Advance
Question: suppose, you are Sheikh Saadi. The marriage ceremony of your elder sister comes off on the 15th instant.
Now, write an application to the headmaster praying for leave in advance.
11 February 2014
X high school, Dhaka.
Subject: prayer for advance leave.
I beg most respectfully to state I am a regular student of your traditional school. The marriage ceremony of my sister will come off on the 15th instant. For this, I shall have to remain busy with different sorts of works. So, I would not be able to attend school at the 14th instant.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me advance lave for those days only.
Your most obedient pupil,
Md. Sheikh Saadi
Class: viii, Roll No: 1
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Headmaster on Three Days’ Leave
- Application for Leave of Absence
- Application for Early Leave from Your School
- Application for Morning School
- Application to the Headmaster For a Day’s Holiday
- Application for Full-Free Studentship
- Application for A Half Holiday
- Email to Your Friends Inviting Them to Attend the Occasion of The Marriage Ceremony
- Application for Re-Admission
- Paragraph on A Wedding Ceremony I Celebrated