Question: write an application to the headmaster of your school for a half-holiday to witness a football match.
20 February 2013
Sonapur high school,
Subject: Application for a half-holiday.
we, the students of your school, have the honour to state that the final game of the inter-school football tournament is going to be played between our school and human high school today at 4 p.m. In our school field. We are much interested in whiteness the match and encourage our players.
We, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to dismiss the classes after the fourth period and enable us to whiteness the game.
The students of
Sonapur high school
Application to The Principal of Your School Praying for A Half-Holiday
Question: suppose, the inter-district school football/cricket tournament is going to be held today at 3 p.m. in your school playground. The game will be played at your school and X high school. Now, write an application to the principal of your school praying for a half-holiday to witness the match.
15 May 2014
X high school, Dhaka.
Subject: prayer for a half-holiday to witness the football/cricket match.
We, the students of your school, beg to draw your attention to the fact that inter-district school football tournament/cricket match is going on. Today our school is going to fight against X high school at 3 pm. So, we want to watch the match for which we are waiting eagerly.
We, therefore, request your favour to grant us half-holiday to see the match and help us to fulfil our cherished dream.
You’re most obedient pupils
XX high school, Dhaka.
- Application to the Headmaster For a Day’s Holiday
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- Application for Morning School
- Application for Organizing a Literary Club
- Application for Buying More Reference Books for the School Library
- Short Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Application for Early Leave from Your School
- Composition on Football Match You Have Witnessed
- Essay on The World Cup Cricket ’99
- Application for Setting Up a Computer Club