My Favorite Sports
Everybody has a favorite sport of his/her own. It may be cricket, football, badminton, etc. Like others, I have also a favorite game. It’s football. Nowadays it is an international game and is played all over the world. It becomes popular with the spectators.
It is an outdoor game and it is not very costly. It ends in one and half an hour. The short time makes the game popular. During the game, the spectators remain in complete excitement. This is the only game that is so much excitement from the beginning to the end.
It needs a large field and the field should be 120 yards long and 80 yards wide. There are two goal posts in the field. The game needs two terms to play. Each team has 11 players. They are a goalkeeper, with two fullbacks, three halfbacks, and five forwards. A referee conducts the whole match. There are also two linesmen to help the referee. Each team tries to score goals. The team that scores more goals wins the match.
The importance of the game is great. The game makes the players strong, healthy, energetic, and active. It teaches us group, discipline, leadership, friendship, and brotherhood. For all these reasons it is my favorite game.
- Paragraph on My Favorite Game/ Sports/ The Most Exciting Game
- Composition on The Game of Football
- Essay on The Game of Football Or, The Game I Like Best Or, Your Favorite Game
- Composition on Football Is My Favorite Game
- Composition on Football Match You Have Witnessed
- Composition on The Game I Like Most
- Essay On a Football Match
- Composition on An Exciting Football Match I Have Witnessed
- Composition On The Game You Like Most
- Composition on A Country Game: Ha-Du-Du