Introduction: I play various games like cricket, football, badminton, table tennis etc. Among them, I like the game, cricket most. It is the most popular and interesting game. I like to play and witness a cricket match.
Occasion: last month, I had an opportunity to enjoy an international one-day cricket match played between the eternal rival countries- India and Pakistan. The match was held in memory of our Independence Day in the Bangabandhu National Stadium.
The first innings: I along with one of my friends somehow managed two tickets. The match began at 9.30 a.m. the two teams entered the centre of the stadium in time led by the captain of the respective team. The Pakistani team was led by Wasim Akram and the Indian team was led by Sourav Ganguli. Pakistan was batting ferociously against the big score of 326 runs.
The second innings: then the Indian team started batting. At first, they tried to keep the match under their control. But after 25 over’s they could not stand against the fast bowling of Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhter, Razzak and Waqar Yunis. Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid were the top scorers of the Indian team. Then scored 70 and 75. The Indian team began to move towards the Pakistani team. At one stage, the Indian team scored 280 losing all the wickets. The Pakistani team won the match by 46 runs. Syed Anwar was declared the man of the match in consideration of his outstanding
Conclusion: I was lathe supporter of Pakistan. This was the most exciting cricket. Match. I have ever enjoyed. It was really an enjoyable and extraordinary day for me. The players tried to exhibit their best skill and performance. The memory and pleasure of the match will remain evergreen in my mind.
- Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Their Feeling of Bangladesh Cricket Team Defeated Indian Cricket Team
- Essay on Mohammad Ashraful
- Essay on The Game of Cricket
- Composition on Football Match You Have Witnessed
- Composition On The Game You Like Most
- Report On Bangladesh Cricket Team Visiting Sri Lanka and Playing Test and One-Day Matches
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- Composition on An Exciting Football Match I Have Witnessed