[Hints: Introduction, Field and materials, Description, Conclusion.]
Introduction: Cricket is originally an English game. It is very interesting but costly. It has come to our country from England. Now it is played almost all over the world.
Field and materials: Cricket is played in a big field. Two wooden bats, a ball two sets of wickets are needed. Each wicket has three stamps. The wickets are pitched in the ground at a distance of 22 yards.
Descriptions: Cricket is played between two teams. The team winning the toss can bat or field first. One team bats and the other team bowls. Two batsmen take their positions before two wickets. The bowlers try to strike the wicket with the ball. One of the batsmen hit the ball with the bat. when the ball moves away, the two batsmen run to their opposite wickets. One run is scored when they change their positions once. If the hitting ball touches the ground and passes the boundary line, four runs are scored. If it flies over the boundary line without touching the ground then six runs are scored. When the ball strikes the wicket the batsman is said to be out. The batsman may be bowled out, caught out, run out or LBW out. Good fielding keeps down runs. When ten batsmen are out, the first innings is over. Then the rival team starts batting and proceeds in the same way. The team that scores more runs wins the game. There is an umpire to conduct the game.
Conclusion: cricket is one of the most popular games. It teaches us obedience, co-operation, and discipline.
- Composition On The Game You Like Most
- Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Essay on Mohammad Ashraful
- Short Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Composition on The Game of Football
- Paragraph on My Favorite Game/ Sports/ The Most Exciting Game
- Essay on The Game of Football Or, The Game I Like Best Or, Your Favorite Game
- Composition on The Game I Like Most
- Essay on Games and Sports
- Composition on Your Favorite Sports (Football)