If I were the Prime Minister of Bangladesh for a long duration, I will help the poor. I would then be able to make my country happy and prosperous.
My first task would be to suppress terrorism and corruption and reduce the gap between the rich and the poor. Moreover, I would eradicate literacy from the country. All those are at the root of most of the evils that afflict our country. Queen and exemplary punishments should be given up to the culprits for terrorism and all sorts of corruption.
No country can make progress unless the people are educated. So I would make education free up to the secondary level and establish adult education centers all over the country.
I would establish a network of hospitals, clinics, and dispensaries. As a result, everybody would get proper medical help and advice.
To meet the problem of unemployment in Bangladesh, I would encourage small-scale and cottage industries to be established throughout the country. Every effort would also be made to solve the food problem. I would also make a network of communication all over the country.
My foreign policy should be of peaceful co-existence. I would continue friendly relations with every country. But I should not allow any country to interfere in the internal affairs of my own land.
If I were the Prime Minister, I would take all the measures stated above for the overall progress of the nation.
- Composition on If I Were the Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Short Composition on If I Were the Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Essay On Cottage Industries in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh
- Essay on Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh
- Short Composition Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Corruption in Bangladesh
- Essay on If I Were the President of Bangladesh
- Essay on Illiteracy of Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Corruption in Bangladesh