Mohammad Ashraful is a Bangladeshi person. He has born on 7 July 1984. His nickname is Motion. He is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler. He is also a former Bangladeshi international cricket player who represented the Bangladesh national cricket team. He is a top-order batsman with a penchant for flashy stroke play. He has also been selected to represent the ACC Asia XI ODI side.
Basically, he is playing as a Batsman but sometimes he acting as a part-time bowler. His test debut is 6 September 2001 between Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka match. He top-scored in each innings, and although Bangladesh slumped to an innings defeat Ashraful scored 114 and in the process became the youngest player to score a Test century, beating Mushtaq Mohammad’s record, and was named man of the match. In the process, he became just the second Bangladesh player to score a Test century on debut, the first since Aminul Islam Bulbul in 2000 during Bangladesh’s first Test. His ODI debut is 11 April 2001 between Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe match where he made 9 runs and Bangladesh lost the match by 36 runs. He took his first international wicket in the match, that of Andy Flower.
Between 2007 and 2009, Ashraful captained his country in 13 Tests, and 38 One Day Internationals of which Bangladesh won eight. Ashraful scored the fastest fifty in the test among any batsman of the world and scored the fastest fifty in the ODI and twenty20 international among any Bangladeshi batsman. Ashraful is Bangladesh’s second-highest run-scorer in both Tests and ODIs.When not playing with the national team, Ashraful plays domestic cricket for the Dhaka Division cricket team in Bangladesh’s domestic one-day and first-class competitions, captaining both sides on occasion. Ashraful is one of the great cricketers for his creative bating style.
- Essay on Shakib Al Hasan
- Report On Bangladesh Cricket Team Visiting Sri Lanka and Playing Test and One-Day Matches
- Essay on Mashrafe Mortaza
- Short Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Essay on The Game of Cricket
- Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team
- Composition On The Game You Like Most
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Their Feeling of Bangladesh Cricket Team Defeated Indian Cricket Team
- Essay on ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup