Mashrafe Bin Mortaza is a Bangladeshi people. He is one of the most popular Bangladeshi cricketers and politicians. He was born on 5 October 1983 in Narail District. His nick name is “Koushik” but for good playing style all supporter called him “Narail Express”. He is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm fast-medium bowler. His test debut match against Zimbabwe at 8 November 2001. For his injury problem he took rest from test match. His last test match against West Indies at 9 July 2009. He also started his ODI debut against Zimbabwe at 23 November 2001. Another interesting piece of information is Mashrafe Bin Mortaza’s T20 debut was on 28 November 2006 against Zimbabwe.
He is one of the successful captain in Bangladesh National Cricket Team.
Mashrafe like to play football and badminton. When he stays in his home, he went swimming nearby the river Chitra. He likes to visit different places and enjoys hangout with his friends. He gets the audience’s mind by his natural attitude and good behavior. He is one of the honest cricketer by Bangladesh in the world. He playing for a country not only for himself. He trying heard to make smiling to all supporter faces. All Bangladeshi cricket lover likes Mashrafe as a cricketer as a honest person as a Good personality.
All cricket lovers are like to watch his bowling action although when Mashrafe started his bating everybody enjoys this too much. Because when Mashrafe started his bating he just sends the ball to the gallery. It’s make audience happy and for this bating style Mashrafe Bin Mortaza is also one of the popular batsman.
- Essay on Shakib Al Hasan
- Essay on Mohammad Ashraful
- Composition On The Game You Like Most
- Short Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Report On Bangladesh Cricket Team Visiting Sri Lanka and Playing Test and One-Day Matches
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team
- Essay on ICC World Cup 2015
- Essay on The World Cup Cricket ’99
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match