Question: Suppose, you are Nafis. You are talking with your friend Sagar about the frequent failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team in the international matches. Now, make a dialogue between you and your friend Sagar on the said topic.
Answer: A dialogue between myself (Nafis) and my friend Sagar on the said topic:
Nafis: Hello Sagar, how are you?
Sagar: I am fine. What about you?
Nafis: I am now busy to enjoy the IPL Cricket Tournament.
Sagar: I also sometimes watch the match. It is so exciting because it is a twenty-twenty match.
Nafis: Did you watch the match between Australia and Pakistan?
Sagar: Yes, I did. It was also a very enjoyable match. But I feel sorry when I think about the performance of Bangladesh cricket team.
Nafis: Yes, you are a night. The performance of Bangladesh cricket team is deteriorating day by day.
Sagar: You’re right. I am also very upset for our cricket team. I don’t understand why they are continuously being defeated.
Nafis: Because, both the bowling and batting sides of Bangladesh cricket team are weak.
Sagra: So far, I think, most of the players of our cricket team are not physically fit. They lack in stamina and energy.
Nafis: You’re right, but they are not mentally strong too. Moreover, they do not have the commitment, dedication, and concentration.
Sagar: Again, they need massive practices through the year.
Nafis: I agree with you. Thank you so much.
Sagar: You are most welcome.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Their Feeling of Bangladesh Cricket Team Defeated Indian Cricket Team
- Short Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Composition on A Cricket Match I Witnessed
- Essay on Mohammad Ashraful
- Report On Bangladesh Cricket Team Visiting Sri Lanka and Playing Test and One-Day Matches
- Composition On The Game You Like Most
- Essay on Mashrafe Mortaza
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Essay on Shakib Al Hasan