Question: Your school has won the final football match of the inter-school district tournament. You want to celebrate the victory and for this, you need a one day holiday. Now write an application to your headmaster/headmistress for a day’s holiday.
22 August 2001
Motijheel Ideal High School,
Subject: Prayer for a day’s holiday.
We, the students of your school, beg to draw your attention to the fact that our school team won the final match in the Inter-School District Football Tournament against the B.K.S.P team. It won by four goals to nil. It was indeed a glorious victory and it has earned an undying honour for the school. We are proud of it. We want to celebrate it in a grand way.
We. therefore, request your favour to grant us one day holiday to celebrate the victory.
Your most obedient pupils of Motijheel Ideal High School
Application for a day’s holiday
Question: wrote an application to headmaster praying for a day’s holiday. For the August visit of an honourable guest to your school.
2 January 2013
Ramchandrapur R.K. High school,
Subject: Application for a day’s holiday.
We, the students of your school, beg to state that we are very happy today for the August visit of the inspector of schools. On this occasion, we want to enjoy a days holiday.
We, therefore, earnestly request you to grant us a days holiday for this August visit and oblige thereby.
The students of
Ramchandrapur R.K. High school.
- Application for A Half Holiday
- Application For Setting Up a Debating Club in Your School
- Application for Morning School
- Application for Early Leave from Your School
- Application for Permission for A Friendly Cricket Match
- An Application for Arranging Weekly Debate Competition in The School
- Application for Permission to Go on A Picnic
- Application for Re-Admission
- Application for Setting Up a Computer Club
- Application for Organizing a Literary Club