Question: Suppose, your younger brother, Asim has obtained a scholarship in the Junior Scholarship Examination. Now, write a dialogue between. you and your younger brother on his brilliant success in the examination.
Answer: A dialogue between Anis (myself) and Asim (my younger brother) on his brilliant success in the examination:
Anis: Congratulations Asim for your brilliant success in the Junior Scholarship Examination.
Asim: Thank you very much. It was just for the grace of Almighty as well as all of your good wishes.
Anis: You’re right in fact. But you had to work hard for that, hadn’t you?
Asim: Yes, of course. Without studying hard and systematically, no one can gain success in such a field.
Anis: What do you mean by studying systematically?
Asim: Well, a student must follow the instructions of the teachers properly, should emphasize on the textbook and be regular in studies.
Anis: It’s that all about the systematic study.
Asim: Yes, 1 think so.
Anis: Thank you very much. Hope you a bright future.
Asim: Thank you very much.
- Email to Your Friend Congratulating Him on His Brilliant Success in The SSC Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About How to Eradicate Illiteracy from The Country
- Paragraph on The Most Memorable Day in My Life, Or, My First Flight
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Paragraph on How to Prepares for The Examination
- Paragraph on How to Do Well in The Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Necessity of Reading Newspaper