Question: Illiteracy is a great problem in Bangladesh. It badly hampers all our development programs. It is considered as a curse for the nation. Now, write a dialogue between yourself and your friend, Farhan about how to eradicate illiteracy from the country.
Answer: A dialogue between Anis (myself) and Farhan (my friend) about how to eradicate illiteracy from the country:
Anis: Farhan, how have you enjoyed the minister’s visit to your school?
Farhan: Oh, it was great. He was pleased with everything about our school.
Anis: What did he say about our education?
Farhan: Well, he discussed the effects of illiteracy. He termed it as a curse.
Anis: What’s your opinion about it?
Farhan: I also agree with him. It’s the root cause of ignorance.
Anis: Do you think that illiteracy eradication is essential for development?
Farhan: Certainly. I think no development effort can be successful without illiteracy eradication.
Anis: What should we do then?
Farhan: We should work hand in hand to educate the illiterates.
Anis: We also need to create people’s awareness so that they can send their children to school.
Farhan: Yes. of course. It is the key factor. Govt. has already taken many steps to remove illiteracy.
Anis: We must co-operate with the govt.
Farhan: Yes, we must come forward in this respect.
Anis: I agree with you. Thank you very much.
Farhan: You’re welcome.
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Bad Effects of Copying in The Exam
- Dialogue between Myself and My Friend about the Bad Effects of Illiteracy
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Recent Flood in Bangladesh
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Necessity of Reading Newspaper
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Bad Effects of Smoking
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on The Merits and Demerits of Using Mobile Phone
- Essay on Illiteracy of Bangladesh
- Composition on Illiteracy Problem in Bangladesh