Question: Write a letter to your father requesting him for sending you some money.
8th July 2014
12, Mugdapara, Dhaka
My dear father,
I am very glad to learn from your letter that you are all well in the family.
The result of my final examination has been published. You will certainly be happy that I have stood first in the examination. I have also secured good marks in all the subjects. So, all the teachers of my school praised me highly. Recently, our classes have been started and our teachers have suggested we buy some important books. I also feel the necessity of those books. They will cost about one thousand takas.
Please send me the money as soon as possible. With best regard to you and love to all.
Letter To Your Father to Sending You Some Money
Question: Write a letter to your father to send you some money to buy new books for a new class.
15 May 2013
My dear father,
I hope you are well. I am also well. The result of my J.s.c examination has been published. You will be happy to know that I have stood first in our class. Now I am in class 6. I have to buy some books for the new class. I need 1000 TK to buy new books. Please send the money as early as possible.
No more today. With best regards to you and your mother.
Your loving son
- Email to Your Father Requesting Him to Send You Some Money
- Cover Letter for The Post of Assistant English Teacher
- Letter on How You Have Prepared for The Coming Year S.S.C Examination
- Letter to Your Friend Consoling Him at This Failure in the H.S.C Examination
- Letter To Your Friend Describing Your School
- Email on Thanking Your Friend for Sending A Nice Gift on Your Birthday
- Email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination
- Letter To Your Father Seeking Permission to Go on An Excursion
- Paragraph on How to Prepares for The Examination
- Email to Your Friend Congratulating Him on His Brilliant Success in The SSC Examination