Question: Suppose, you are Raihan/Raihana. You are an SSC candidate. Your exam is very near. Now, write an e-mail to your father informing him how you have been prepared the examination.
To: [email protected]
Subject: About my preparation for the SSC examination
My dear father,
How are you? I received your e-mail yesterday. You have wanted to know how I have prepared myself for the ensuing I SSC examination. You know, our SSC examination will begin from the 21st November. You will be glad to know that I have prepared well in all the subjects except one or two. I have a good preparation in Bangla and English. I was weak in Mathematics. But now I have made a better progress in this subject. I have also prepared excellently for Physics. I hope to get A+ in all these subjects. But I have not yet prepared well for Biology. Don’t worry. I have more than two weeks in my hand. So I will be able to complete my preparation. I am still working hard. Pray to Allah for my good health.
- Letter on How You Have Prepared for The Coming Year S.S.C Examination
- Application for Holding Coaching Classes for The Upcoming HSC Examination
- Composition on My Preparations for S.S.C Examination
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Preparation for The S.S.C Examination
- Email to Your Father Requesting Him to Send You Some Money
- Describe the Chart of a Final Examination Results
- Email to Your Friend Congratulating Him on His Brilliant Success in The SSC Examination
- Email to Your Friend Consoling Him About Lost His Father Recently
- Letter To Your Father for Sending You Some Money
- Describing the Chart of The Term-End Exam Result