Question: Suppose, your friend Shajib, has lost his father recently. He is very shocked at his father’s death. Now write an e-mail to your friend consoling him.
To: [email protected]
Subject: Expressing my condolence at our father’s death
My dear Shajib
I am extremely shocked to know that your father is no more in this world. The news of your father’s demise came to me just like a bolt from the blue I could not think that he would die such a premature death. He was so healthy and cheerful. The loss of a father or mother is irreparable. I do not know how to console you in such a situation. You know the man is mortal. All of us will have to go from this world this way. I pray to Allah that He might give you the strength and patience to bear this loss. May your father’s soul rest in heaven.
Your loving friend,
- Paragraph on Our Family
- Paragraph on Your Friend / Best friend
- Dialogue Between You and Your Father About a Road Accident
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Paragraph on Your Parents
- Short Paragraph on My Parents
- Email to Your Father Requesting Him to Send You Some Money
- Email to Your Friend Telling About What You Intend to Do After SSC Examination
- Paragraph on My First Day at School
- Essay on The Rising Cost of Living