Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What does the word ‘stranger’ refer to?
- Where did you meet the stranger?
- How did the stranger look like?
- How did you feel then?
- What happened last?
Answer: The word stranger refers to an unknown person. Yesterday while I was walking in front of the new market area, I met a stranger. I was not acquainted with such a person before. She was about 40. She put on a tee shirt and a half pants. Generally, we do not wear these in our country. She had a camera in her arm and many pictures in her left hand. She looked very polite and friendly. Suddenly she called me through a gesture. Probably she was in crisis as some people of different ages were following her. At first, I became nervous as she started to talk to me in English. Guessing my problem, the stranger began to talk in distorted Bengali. However, I understood it. She requested me to help her in this situation. By this time, she was encircled by a lot of people. Then I told her that these people would not make any harm. They are very curious about foreigners. This is the general tendency of the people. Finally, we left that place.
- Dialogue Between You and An Unknown Person on Opening the Door
- Short Story on The Pied Piper of Hamelin
- Short Paragaraph on Heart attack
- Paragraph on The Night Before Examination
- Paragraph on Tension
- Essay on What I Dislike Most in People
- Paragraph on Facing a Viva-voce
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on Giving Consolation to A Friend
- Paragraph on How to Make a Phone Call
- Essay on A Person Whose Behavior Changed Suddenly and Unexpectedly