Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What qualities do you desire in good leadership?
- Why do you like them?
- Have you noticed them in your present leadership?
- What type of leadership do you prefer?
Answer: Leadership is the quality of taking the lead and load of a nation’s peace and prosperity. Leaders give proper direction without which a nation may get perturbed at the time of any crisis what so ever. To be a leader, one has to have many qualities. Among them, sacrificing tendency is the most important. The other qualities are honesty, truthfulness, bravery, personality etc.’ But it’s a pity that a very few of the present leaders have all the qualities. As a result, there are some anarchies in our society. A good leader should apologize for his wrongs and should be generous to forgive others faults. Unfortunately, leaders of our time are seldom found to do so. Every leader should remember that “To err is human” and the followers are the main power. If they can be active, can handle odds strongly, can lead properly and love truly the followers, they can also beloved as a leader, not only by a certain person or nation but also by the whole world because every good step is a good step to the whole world.
- Creative Writing on Developing Leadership Abilities In Workers
- Paragraph on The Qualities of My Close Friend I Admire Most
- Story on Truthfulness of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Gilani
- Sheakh Mujibur Rahaman
- Sayed Nazrul Islam
- Tony Blair
- Composition on The Teacher I Like Most/ My Favorite Teacher
- Essay On Why I Should (Or Should Not) Like To Be A Politician
- Paragraph on Importance of Education
- Short Essay on Madrasah Education