Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What are some of the qualities you admire in your close friend?
- Why do you like them?
- Are there any other qualities you would like to develop?
- Mention one or two negative qualities that people of your age appear to have these days.
- How can you save yourself from such negative qualities?
Answer: Alam is one, my close friends. I have had a lot of opportunities to be very close to him. I have always been pleased with the many excellent qualities of his personality. To me, he is a heroic character. He is true to his determination and responsibilities all the time. He is intelligent and sincere to what he does and thinks. He is honest and courageous. I like him for all these qualities. I think he is a man of integrity and this is special to him. I think I share some qualities with him as a close friend. His honesty and simplicity seem to be very much like mine. But there is one negative quality in him. He is to some extent prone to anger. He grows angry when I try to make fun with him. He rarely likes jokes. But nowadays young people like various jokes which are not tolerable to him. Of course, I always try to bring his strong sense of determination in me. Often, I fall off determination about important things. I think everyone should have determination. I always try to encourage my friends to be determined in their disposition.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Deforestation and Its Effect
- Paragraph on How to keep a Good Friend/Good Company
- Paragraph on The Person You Like Most/Your Favorite Personality
- Paragraph on How to Behave with Friends
- Story On A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Essay On My Best Friend
- Paragraph on Your Friend / Best friend
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Your Hobby
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result