Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Friendship’ by answering the following questions.
- What is friendship?
- How to make friendship?
- How to keep it?
- What is proper time for making friendship?
- What is the necessity and importance of friendship in human life?
Answer: A cordial relation between two people is called friendship. It is a strong bond of mind. A real friend is better than wealth. It is a great blessing in a man life. But it’s very difficult to find a good real friend. We have many friends but a few on them can be called good ones who stand by us in our weal and woe. Friendship should be established on the basis of similar tastes, feelings and ideology. It should be grown out of sincere love and respect for each other. In making friendship we must keep aloof from false friends who leave us in times of adversity. Boyhood and youth are the best periods for making friendship. It has a great impact on our life and character. A good friend makes us happy. On the contrary, a bad friend leads us to hell. A man is known by the company he keeps, is a wise saying. So we should avoid the company of false and evil friends.
- Paragraph on How to keep a Good Friend/Good Company
- Paragraph on How to Behave with Friends
- Essay On My Best Friend
- Paragraph on My Likes and Dislikes
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on How to Make A Good Result
- Essay on Your Last Day at The College
- Composition on Jute Or, The Jute of Bangladesh
- Story on Generosity and Good Example
- Essay on How Has the Pattern of Your Weekend Activities Changed as You Have Grown Older
- Short Composition on The Jute