Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Friendship’ by answering the following questions.
- What is friendship?
- How to make friends?
- How to keep it?
- What is the proper time for making friends?
- What is the necessity and importance of friendship in human life?
Answer: A cordial relationship between two people is called friendship. It is a strong bond of mind. A real friend is better than wealth. It is a great blessing in a man’s life. But it’s very difficult to find a good real friend. We have many friends but a few of them can be called good ones who stand by us in our weal and woe. Friendship should be established based on similar tastes, feelings, and ideology. It should be grown out of sincere love and respect for each other. In making friendship we must keep aloof from false friends who leave us in times of adversity. Boyhood and youth are the best periods for making friends. It has a great impact on our life and character. A good friend makes us happy. On the contrary, a bad friend leads us to hell. A man is known by the company he keeps, is a wise saying. So we should avoid the company of false and evil friends.
Question: Write a paragraph on ‘Friendship’ by answering the questions below.
- What is friendship?
- What are the qualities of a good friend?
- How can a good friend influence your life?
- How does a hard friend harm you?
- What is your opinion regarding friendship?
Answer: Friendship is a human relationship that lasts forever unless there is a misunderstanding or betrayal. A friend is one of the rarest blessings to a man. A real friend is an asset. He who is deprived of at least one good friend is deprived of something that cannot be replaced in any way. A good friend is one, who is ready to share equally the joys of prosperity and the sufferings of adversity. He is not a soft-spoken flatterer who says what will give pleasure only. A good friend is like a comrade always ready to come forward with a helping hand whenever necessary. He is always a sincere well-wisher. While choosing a friend, one must seek one of a trustful nature. A friend is a person who is to be taken in confidence. A good friend is a person to whom we can open our hearts. So we should choose such friends as we can trust. At the same time, we should fight shy of summer friends.
- Paragraph on How to Behave with Friends
- Essay On My Best Friend
- Paragraph on How to keep a Good Friend/Good Company
- Paragraph on A Good Teacher
- Paragraph on How to Make a Pen Friend
- Story On A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed
- Essay on My Neighbors
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Paragraph on The Favorite Member of Our Family
- Paragraph on Truthfulness