Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘The Person You like Most’ by answering the following questions.
- Who is this person?
- How old is he?
- What sort of a person is he?
- Why do you like him?
- What are the things you like about him/most?
Answer: Mr Kamal is our English teacher. He is my favourite personality. He is 40 or so. He has done his (honours) in B. A. and M. A. in English. His method of teaching is very easy. Every day he applies a new technique. So, we never feel bored in his class. Sometimes, he tells us jokes to draw our attention. Thus he makes every class interesting. He is sweet-spoken. His sweet voice charms everyone. My favourite teacher is very punctual and dutiful. He is never late in his class. He is not only a teacher but also a friend. He encourages the week students. He is very kind to poor students. Sometimes, he gives them money from his pocket. He also plays with us. He encourages us to take part in all cultural functions and sports. Thus we have a close tie with him. My favourite teacher is very friendly and fatherly with his students. He is never biased. All are equal to him. He loves us like his sons and daughters. We love him too. He is my best teacher, guide and friend. For all these excellent qualities, he is my favourite personality.
- Paragraph on My Favorite Teacher
- Composition on The Teacher I Admire Most
- Composition on The Teacher I Like Most/ My Favorite Teacher
- Short Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Paragraph on My Favorite English Teacher
- Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Composition on An Ideal Teacher
- Short Essay On The Teacher I like Most
- Essay on The Teacher I Like Best
- Paragraph on A Good Teacher