Question: write a paragraph on ‘your class teacher’ with special mention of the following things:-
- His name and age.
- His educational qualification.
- The subject he teaches.
- His mode of teaching.
- His behavior with the students.
- Some other qualities.
Answer: The name of our class teacher is Md. Rafiqul Islam. He is about 40 years old. He is an M.A.B.Ed. He comes to our class in the first period; records attendance and maintains the account. He teaches us English. He is a good teacher. He explains the lesson in a very simple way. He makes to lesson interesting to us. He takes special care of the weak student. He makes us confident. He never beats us. Sometimes he tells us the story. He is also a sportsman. He often plays with us. He is smart, sincere, dutiful and honest. He is really a teacher, a friend and a guide to us. We are very lucky to have a teacher like him.
- Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Essay on The Teacher I Like Best
- Paragraph on My Favorite Teacher
- Composition on Your Class Teacher
- Paragraph on My Idea of a Good Teacher
- Paragraph on An Ideal Teacher
- Short Paragraph on A Good Teacher
- Composition on My Favorite Teacher
- Paragraph on My Favorite English Teacher
- Paragraph on The Person You Like Most/Your Favorite Personality