Question: Write a paragraph about an Ideal Teacher. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- Who is a teacher?
- What are some of his qualities?
- What does he do for his students?
- What is his general nature?
- What are the necessary requirements of an ideal teacher?
Answer: A man or a woman who teaches the students in any educational institution is called a teacher. A teacher, especially an ideal teacher, is one of the most important people in a country. He is a valuable asset to any country. He is the architect of a nation. An ideal teacher is a friend, philosopher. and guide to the students. He makes lessons interesting to them. He awakens the students and arouses their eagerness for learning. He makes them confident and proves them clever. He discovers the hidden treasure in each student. He also wants them happy. He keeps them busy at school and at home. His general nature is also good. So, an ideal teacher should have the necessary qualifications and professional training.
- Paragraph on A Good Teacher
- Paragraph on A Teacher
- Paragraph on My Idea of a Good Teacher
- Short Paragraph on My Class Teacher
- Essay on The Teacher I Like Best
- Paragraph on My Favorite Teacher
- Composition on An Ideal Teacher
- Paragraph on An Ideal Student
- Composition on My Favorite Teacher
- Composition on The Teacher I Like Best