Parents are next to God in this world. They are the most respectable persons. They gave us birth and we are able to see the beautiful world. They reared us when we were completely helpless. So, you must learn how to behave with them. First of all, respect and abide by them. Don’t do anything which may hurt them. Help them in their works. Nurse them when they are sick. Feed them when they get old. Don’t be rude, cruel or harsh with them. Talk to them politely. Don’t irritate them. Be friendly and frank with them. Don’t lie with them. Don’t raise your voice while talking to them.
- Paragraph on Nursing
- Essay on Sticks and Stones May Break My Bonbons, But Names Can Never Hurt Me.” In What Ways Do Insult and Violence People’s Lives?
- Short Composition on Birds of Bangladesh
- Story on Be Kind to Everyone
- Essay on Good Manners
- Story on What Is Play to One May Cause Death to Another
- Composition on The Birds of Bangladesh
- The Birds of Bangladesh
- Essay on A Visit to A Doctor