Question: Write a dialogue between you and your friend about Saint Martin’s Island, Bangladesh.
Myself: Hello Jahid! How are you?
Jahid: Hi friend! I am fine. What’s about you?
Myself: I am also fine. Would you please give me a lot of information about Saint Martin Island?
Jahid: Oh sure! It’s only a coral island in Bangladesh. There is coral of different shapes of colors in the blue waters of the Bay of Bengal.
Myself: Oh, that’s wonderful!
Jahid: Yes, it is! You can also see the turtles that nest on the island and a variety of sea fishes too.
Myself: Wow! Really! Can we go sailing in the sea?
Jahid: Well, you can take a day-long cruise in the deep sea. You can hire traditional wood boats or sea-buses. The trips are exciting but safe.
Myself: Why it is famous?
Jahid: It’s famous for sea fishes, dry fishes, coconut, etc.
Myself: What is the local name of the island?
Jahid: Locally it is known as Narical Gingira and Daruchini Dip.
Myself: Nice! Thank you Jahid, for your valuable information.
Jahid: You are most welcome.
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Dialogue on Your New Book of Communicative English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on A Picnic I Enjoyed
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend on Load Shedding
- Paragraph on Visiting Tha Kha Floating Market
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend on the Preparation of The Exam
- Essay on Describe an Area in The Bush, Or A Park, Or A Beach That You Know Well
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team
- Essay on Importance of Traveling For Pleasure and Education
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Usefulness of Computer