Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Where is Bangladesh situated?
- What is her total land area?
- When did she achieve her independence?
- What are the religions of the people of your country?
- What are the important tourist spots?
- What is the capital of your country?
Answer: Bangladesh is our beloved motherland. She is a small country situated in the South-Aisa on the Bay of Bengal. Though small in the area she has a big population. Her total land area is about 1,44,570 square kilometers. The Bay of Bengal is to the south of the country. She was under British rule for about 200 years. Then in 1947, the Indian Sub-continent was divided into two states—one India/Hindustan and the other Pakistan. Bangladesh at that time was one of the provinces of Pakistan. For the second time, she achieved her independence in 1971. In our country, there are different communities of people. They have different religions. The religions of the people are Islam, the Hinduism, Christianity, and the Budhaism. Bangladesh is a land of natural beauties. She has some nice tourist spots. These are Cox’s Bazar, Bagerhat, the Sundarbans, The National Memorial at Savar, Paharpur in Dinajpur. Dhaka is the capital of our country.
- Paragraph on Bangladesh
- Paragraph on My Country: Bangladesh
- Essay on Tourism in Bangladesh
- Essay on My Country: Bangladesh
- Composition on Sundarbans
- Composition on Bangladesh
- Essay on Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami
- Shor Essay On Population Problem of Bangladesh
- Essay on Independence Day Celebration at School
- Essay on The Freedom Fight of Bangladesh