Question: You have heard that a friend of yours is interested in bird-hunting. Write a letter to him advising him to give this up.
10 June 2001
My dear X,
I received your letter yesterday. From your letter, I came to know about your new experience in bird hunting. You know birds are our natural wealth. They are helpful and useful to us in many ways. They have increased the beauty of nature. We sleep at night and rise early in the morning hearing the sweet songs of different birds. But birds are now under the threat of extinction. So, hunting of birds will accelerate this process. Being a conscious person, you should not be a part of destroying the most beautiful creation of God. Besides hunting, widespread use of chemical and pesticides cause sterility and mass death. We know that like all other species, birds are important for maintaining ecological balance. So. for the sake of mankind, we should be kind to the birds and ensure them a safe habitat. I believe you will bring all these things into consideration and will not hunt any more birds.
We are well. Convey my best regards to your parents and best wishes to your youngers.
- Letter To Your Friend About a Visit to The Zoo
- Report On the Outbreak of Diarrhoea/Diarrhea
- Letter to Your Friend Telling Him What Your Intern to Do after the S.S.C Examination
- Paragraph on How to Post a Letter
- Paragraph on The Padma Bridge
- Letter To Your Younger Brother Advising Him to Be Attentive in The Study
- Paragraph on How to Make Birds on Strings
- Application for The Construction/Repair of A Bridge
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Letter To Your Friend About Your Hobby